Hey folks, summer isn’t even here yet and we have lots of things cooking for the summer! Next up on the Tipcast will be Why and how short prep races are the key to achieving your race goals.
As always, we are working on some new interviews, but in the meantime you can look forward to our first full podcast in quite sometime this June where I’ll feature my next blog on Swim training that makes sense. If you’re like me, you may be left scratching your head at some of the crazy nonsense that are portrayed as training. Specifically, the everything but the kitchen sink approach to swim training, and every workout must be hard approach. What I can say definitively after my Tennessee Swim Clinic, the top coaches DO NOT train their athletes this way. Also on our June podcast I’ll kick off my series of summertime reviews by covering the Rudy Project Airstorm Helmet, and the Sidi Drako 3 MTB shoes.
Other Reviews to Follow
- I will be highlighting the entire Honey Stinger product line.
- You can expect a review of the entire line of flavors from Skratch Labs
- I’ll also review SLS3 clothing line
- You should also be on the lookout for the Rudy Project Transition Bag, a definite winner, and our aero testing results of several past and present aero helmets.
Other great ESP Podcasts and ESP Tipcasts to Expect
- How to pace for an XTerra: Hint, its nothing like road tri’s
- XTerra Series: Training, Racing, Equipment and more!
- Race and Injury Recovery
- What is enough? When training does not mesh with racing
- Richmond 2015: The Science of Pro Cycling
- ESP Vidcast 1: How to wash your bike
- BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS!